In the IFOAM EU May newsletter:
- Patents on seeds block organic farmers' access to genetic biodiversity - EU Commission must end patents on seeds
- Investment in organic agriculture & agroecology are part of the solution for climate change, not offseting agriculture emissions with forestry
- TTIP update: US lobbying influencing EU decisions on new GMOs, while new studies show TTIP would also harm food & agriculture
- Promoting exchange of knowledge among farmers through OK-Net Arable
- Save the date: 4th European Organic Processing Conference, Seville, 24-25 November 2016
Care about the issues we are working on? Donate now!