December newsletter 2016
In the IFOAM EU December 2016 newsletter:
- Organic regulation update: Negotiating parties should act in the best interest of the organic movement
- Wanted: Experts in organic cosmetics and/or organic textile
- Commission President Juncker unveils plans to start working on the CAP post-2020 in 2017
- GMOs: Five new proposals for GMO authorisation & Relaunch of the "Keeping GMOs out of food" project
- Call on the EU to make soil a common good
Care about the issues we are working on? Donate now!