Discuss the added value of the new EU organic regulation at EU Policy Day at BioFach, Nuremberg, Germany, on 15/02
After thirty-four months of hard work by all parties since the initial Commission proposal for a new organic regulation and fifteen months since the start of trilogues between the EU institutions, the negotiations have reached a standstill.
EU Policy Day brings together EU policymakers and the organic sector to discuss the future of the negotiations and the possible changes that the sector will have to be facing when the new organic regulation is adopted. Join our key speakers for a lively discussion:
- Matej Hudec - Head of Agriculture Unit, Slovak Permanent Representation to the EU
- Sabine Eigenschink - Board Vice President for Regulation & Certification, IFOAM EU
- Michel Reynaud - Board Member, European Organic Certifiers Council (EOCC)
- Luc Gauduchon - Food Research and Development Manager, Léa Nature Group
- Thomas Fertl - Board Member & Rapporteur for Farming, IFOAM EU
IFOAM EU & BioFach present EU Policy Day: A new EU organic regulation - an added value? on 15 February 2017, 16:00-18:00 at Room Kiew, NCC Ost, Nuremberg, Germany.