July newsletter 2017
In the IFOAM EU July 2017 newsletter:
- Provisional agreement reached on the new organic regulation
- The future of the Common Agriculture Policy post-2020: IFOAM EU calls for a CAP that delivers public goods for public money & the need to embed sustainability principles in the EU budget
- Update on climate change regulations: ESR and LULUCF dossiers
- Do you have an initiative that leads Europe to a more sustainable food system or an innovation that moves organic forward? Submit them now!
- Transforming food & farming at the 11th European Organic Congress: Let's make it happen!