IFOAM EU General Assembly (GA) 2020
On 30 June 2020 IFOAM EU will host its 10th General Assembly (GA) in Berlin, Germany. During the GA, we will address important matters, including future strategies; our members will vote motions and elect the next IFOAM EU Board for period of 2020 - 2022.
We invite all our members to participate and contribute on shaping the future of our organisation! The participation of all IFOAM EU Group members to our General Assembly is a key part of our democratic process.
We encourage you not to book your travels yet due to the uncertain development of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, please do block these dates in your calendars:
30 June, 10:00 - 18:00: IFOAM EU General Assembly. The GA is open only to IFOAM EU Members and Observers. Register now.The schedule of events:
- 30 June, 19:00 - 21:30: European Organic Congress 2020 opening networking reception (event for all EOC and GA attendees).
- 1 July, 09:00 - 18:00: European Organic Congress 2020 day I (Registration opening April)
- 1 July, 19:00 - 22:00: European Organic Congress 2020 dinner (Registration opening April)
- 2 July, 09:00 - 13:00: European Organic Congress 2020 day II (Registration opening April)
- 2 July, 13:30 - 18:00: European Organic Congress 2020 Excursion (Registration opening April)
- 2 July, 13:00 - 18:00: IFOAM EU Council meeting including the elections of the Chair and Vice Chair persons. This meeting is open only to IFOAM EU Council members. Register now.
The complete information about the GA is available on our online platform – the IFOAM EU Member Extranet.
You are a member of IFOAM EU and would like more information? Contact us at ifoameu_membership [at] ifoam-eu.org or at +32 (0)2 280 12 23.
Not a member yet? Become one!