Do you have a heart for organic, an interest in seed & experience managing projects? Apply to become LIVESEED project coordinator
IFOAM EU is looking for a skilled person with an interest in agriculture and environment to fill our open vacancy as a Project Coordinator for the LIVESEED project.
This is an opportunity to join an international team working in the field of organic agriculture.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of experience in project management;
- basic knowledge of organic agriculture, seed and plant breeding;
- strong computer knowledge;
- capability to write clear and consistent reports;
- ability to work in a truly intercultural environment and adapt to new situations.
For more information, the full vacancy description and how to apply, go to the vacancy page on the IFOAM EU website.
The deadline for all applications is 28 October 2018. People selected will be invited for an interview at the IFOAM EU Office on 8 November.