Register now for the Organic Innovation Days – deadline for registration end of October!
TP Organics’ annual event on will feature high-level speakers and showcase novel innovations in the organic and agroecological food and farming sector. The event takes place 27-29 November in Brussels. Make sure to register now – seats are limited!
Highlights of the agenda:
• Policy debate on Horizon Europe, the EU’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation for the period 2021-2027;
• Award ceremony of TP Organics' Call for Organic Innovations;
• Looking beyond organics: Fairness in food & farming - Biodegradable plastics for organic farming - Ecology meets technology & more;
• Workshop for preparing the new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda of TP Organics;
• Networking dinner on 28 November.
On 27 November, TP Organics members can take part in the stakeholder forum with the TP Organics Steering Committee. Participants of the workshop sessions on 27 November will receive a privilege ticket that grants them free entrance to the G-STIC conference on 28-30 November.
Participants to the Organic Innovation Days have the opportunity to attend the networking dinner on 28 November as well as the exhibition night on the 29 November.
Remember to register for the event before 31 October.
This year, the Organic Innovation Days are a joint event with the G-STIC conference. The sessions on agroecology, organised by TP Organics together with the Third World Network, feature a high-level dialogue on policy action, case studies of agroecology technologies & innovations as well as their implementation at scale.
This communication is co-financed by the European Union, under the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM EU. The EASME is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.