Are you passionate about communication and enthusiastic to work for a non-profit? Apply to become our Communications Coordinator
IFOAM EU is seeking a full-time Communications Coordinator who will have the opportunity to work on a variety of food
and farming related topics. You will be working with a small, but highly motivated team on maintaining and further developing IFOAM EU’s communications, communications tools and outreach activities towards media, organic stakeholders and a general audience.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 years experience in communication or media
- Experience in developing print and online content
- Excellent verbal and written command of English
- Basic graphic design skills and knowledge of online tools
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
For more information, the full vacancy description and how to apply, go to the vacancy page on the IFOAM EU website.
The deadline for all applications is 16 November 2018. People selected will be invited for an interview at the IFOAM EU office on 23 November.