Read about our vision for a sustainable food and farming system in our digital annual report
For the first time, the IFOAM EU report is available in mobile-friendly format. Access it via https://read.ifoam-eu.org/publication/ifoam-eu-annual-report-2018/ and read it on the go.
What you can expect in this edition:
- A message from IFOAM EU President Jan Plagge
- The European organic movement at a glance: Our 15-year anniversary, IFOAM EU’s membership, our vision & more
- Organic in Europe at a glance
- How we transformed the European food and farming sector to achieve our Vision 2030: Organic on every table, Improve – Inspire – Deliver & Fair Play – Fair Pay
- The topics and projects we worked on
- The events we organised and attended
- The European organic movement in-depth: Our governance and membership
Visit read.ifoam-eu.org/publication/ifoam-eu-annual-report-2018/ and enjoy the read. Because we care about our natural resources we are cutting down on printed publications and you will find (most of) our future publications on read.ifoam-eu.org, so stay tuned!
This publication is co-financed by the European Union, under the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM EU. The EASME is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.