Coming soon - SmartAgriHubs open call, supporting new Innovation Experiments in the agrifood sector
The SmartAgriHubs project is soon launching its much-awaited open call!
If you are a Digital Innovation Hub (DIH), supporting one or more Innovation Experiments, and looking for potential funds to support your project, the open call is your opportunity.
One DIH could request up to €100.000 funding from SmartAgriHubs in one or several proposals. A maximum of 20% of the funds could be dedicated to DIH services and the remaining 80% to the realisation of the innovation experiment*.
Interested? Grab your pen/laptop and keep an out for the launch of the SmartAgriHubs open call.
More information will be provided in the coming weeks, but you can already have a look at this interview of Harald Sundmaeker, the leader of Work Package 2 “Network expansions by open calls”. You can also visit SmartAgriHubs website and its Innovation Portal.
SmartAgriHubs is a €20 million European project under the Horizon 2020 instrument and brings together a consortium of well over 164 partners in the European agri-food sector. The project aims to realise the digitisation of European agriculture by fostering an agricultural innovation ecosystem dedicated to excellence, sustainability and success.
*The SmartAgriHubs project is still working on the preparation of the open call in close collaboration with the European Commission. As such, the information in this article is provided “as is” and no guarantee of warranty is given that the information is fit for any particular purpose. The user thereof uses the information at its sole risk and liability.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement N°818182.