There is currently one open position at IFOAM EU:
Finance and Administrative Assistant
IFOAM EU is looking for a dynamic and motivated person to support our Finance unit.
Only completed applications using the Application Form will be considered!
Qualifications and experiences
- Technical high school degree or bachelor in relevant area
- 0-2 years’ experience
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge/qualification in bookkeeping is an asset
- Working experience in administrative assistance is desirable
- Flexible & able to adapt to new situations
Conditions of employment
- Full time position
- Gross salary between 21.000,00€ and 26.000,00€ gross yearly salary (including holidays payment) depending on qualifications and experience
- Extra-legal benefit: Health insurance, meal voucher, 100% public transport payment
The interviews will take place on the 30th April, please save the date in your agenda!
contact & MORE INFORMATION
employment [at] ifoam-eu.org