Sponsorship and External relations Manager
Do you want to join IFOAM EU's team? Do you want to contribute to IFOAM EU's sponsorship strategy?
We are looking for a self-motivated and responsible person to bring innovative ideas and help us transform food and farming in Europe.
- Develop and implement the sponsorship strategy;
- Negotiate contracts with existing and potential sponsors;
- Ensure the implementation and the follow-up of contracts;
- Ensure that the sponsorship strategy meets the organic sector's and IFOAM EU's needs.
IFOAM EU’s membership and governance management (temporary)
- Develop and manage membership strategy by maintaining and acquiring new members;
- Manage and ensure the professional organisation of IFOAM EU’s member-related activities and involvement in the IFOAM EU structure, being the contact person.
Team coaching and management
The Sponsorship and External Relations Manager will oversee a team responsible for External Communication, Events, Membership and Governance. The manager reports directly to the IFOAM EU Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in a management position in an international NGO, social enterprise or government department and/or at least 5 years’ corporate marketing and branding experience;
- Experience of developing and implementing partnerships;
- Experience in coaching and managing people, ideally in a non-profit setting and able to effectively delegate responsibilities to an independent team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Native-level of oral and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent networking and public relationship skills;
- Ability to facilitate, maintain and manage good working relationships between staff, volunteers, members, partners, and donors;
- Ability to review and analyse budgets and financial reports in relations to project implementation.
- Full time undetermined contract;
- Attractive salary package including meal voucher, health insurance, 100% costs of public transport, eco vouchers;
- Contribute to making Europe more organic;
- Flexibility in homeworking.
Please complete the online application form by midnight of 23 February 2020. Only applications submitting using the application form online will be considered.
Do you have questions? Address them to employment [at] ifoam-eu.org (employment [ at ] ifoam-eu.org)