There is currently 1 open position at IFOAM EU:
We are currently looking for a skilled and flexible person who would like to work full-time as IT Assistant. You will report to the IFOAM EU director.
Please read the full vacancy description and apply by sending your Application Form to employment [at] ifoam-eu.org by 31 January 2018.
Only complete applications using the Application Form will be considered.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education in IT
- No working experience required
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the main CMS
- Knowledge of CRM and SharePoint
- Effective communication skills in English
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Be able to manage own tasks and priorities effectively
- Able to develop your work independently
- Ability to work well in an inter-cultural environment
- Understanding of and empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU
Date of the interviews will be communicated to the candidates that will pass the first stage.
contact & MORE INFORMATION
employment [at] ifoam-eu.org