We have one open position at IFOAM EU
Project and Fundraising Coordinator
Do you have experience in Project and fundraising? Would like to work in the organic movement? Apply to our position as Project and Fundraising Coordinator.
Only complete applications using the Application Form will be considered.
- Monitor and coordinate projects’ implementation
- Compile project technical and financial reports
- Identify suitable foundations
- Write project proposals for funding, prepare budgets and other
Qualifications & experiences:
- University degree (Bachelor minimum)
- First experience (2-3 years) in EU projects framework (preferably LIFE, Erasmus+) and fundraising (EU schemes and/or private foundations)
- Knowledge about the organic food and farming sector
Knowledge and skills:
- Effective communication skills in English including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Showing self-initiative and able to propose new solutions
- Reflect and have empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU
What we offer:
- Full-time position for a 6-month contract
- Monday to Friday, 38 hours/week
- Gross salary between 25.800€ and 31.000€ (including holidays payment) depending on qualifications and experience
- Starting date: as soon as possible
People selected will be invited for an interview at IFOAM EU Office on the 6th, 7th or 8th of August. Please save the date in your agenda!